Comarch OPT!MA software has the structure of an integrated modules system (Cash Register/Bank, trade, HR and payroll, Trade Book, etc.), as a result of which its purchase, implementation and subsequent exploitation are financially more favorable in comparison to non-integrated systems. The modular structure ensures the possibility of future development.
Additionally, Comarch OPT!MA software supports enterprise managing through the possibility of compiling and analyzing information about:
- cash balance on individual accounts,
- planned expenses/revenues to the selected account/book by category,
- the list of the largest debtors and creditors,
- compiling the costs of using private cars by tolls,
- compiling the value of permanent assets by groups or categories,
- sales by goods and contractors,
- a list of best selling goods,
- schedule of planned deliveries of goods,
- warehouse indicators,
- the costs by type of remunerations in a given period of time,
- time and costs of contacts by contractors,
- the most frequently used service parts,
- and many others.
More about Comarch OPT!MA software can be found on Comarch websites.